Your kids are your future, invest in their future now.
The Rainbow account is a savings account explicitly for kids between the ages of 0-18 years old. This account is targeted at nurturing your children to become financially responsible by absorbing an early saving culture in them till adulthood.
- Opened to every child.
- Account opening balance of #2,000.
- Allow for lodgment of cheques in the child’s name.
- Access to school fees advances for parents.
- Direct debit instruction is allowed.
Requirements for Account Opening
- Duly completed account opening forms.
- Parent’s means of identification. Note: a valid means of identification as stated in the account opening package i.e. Copies of driver licenses, International passports, Voters cards
- Two passport photographs of the Parent/guardian and child.
- Birth certificate of the beneficiary (child).
- Parents/Guardian BVN.
- Valid proof of residence i.e. utility bills issued in the last 3 months (PHCN, WATER, LAWMA, etc.).
- A reference is required to enable paying in of cheques.