Industrious as they are, every Nigerian Woman faces so many challenges in their quest in growing a successful business, that is why we at JLMB pay close attention to the needs of women in helping them grow in business.
The pink account is an account designed specifically for women in attaining personal goals and also to add value to Micro, Small, and Medium Enterprises (SMEs) to grow the enterprise.
- A minimum opening amount of N10, 000.00 for the Current Account.
- A minimum opening amount of N5, 000.00 for a Savings Account.
- Highly Competitive Interest Rate.
- Not more than one withdrawal per quarter.
- Rewarding investment opportunities such as
- Own a home.
- Own a land.
- Own a shop.
- Access to Financial Advisory services.
- Cheque lodgment to be allowed on the account. (where reference and utility bill are provided).
- Promotes savings habits amongst women folks, Corporate Individuals, and entrepreneurs.
- Access to all JLMB credit facilities.
Requirements for Account Opening
- Duly completed account opening forms.
- Means of identification. Note: a valid means of identification as stated in the account opening package i.e. Copies of driver licenses, International passports, Voters cards
- Two passport photographs
- BVN is required.
- Valid proof of residence i.e. utility bills issued in the last 3 months (PHCN, WATER, LAWMA, etc.).
- A reference is required.