Industrious as they are, every Nigerian Woman face so many challenges in their quest in growing a successful business, that is why we at JLMB pays close attention to the needs of women in helping them grow in business.
Pink account is an account designed specifically for women in attaining personal goals and also to add value to Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises (SMEs) in order to grow the enterprise.
- A minimum opening amount of N10, 000.00 for Current Account.
- A minimum opening amount of N5, 000.00 for Savings Account.
- Interest rate of 2% above normal savings account rate.
- Not more than one withdrawal per quarter.
- Rewarding investment opportunities such as
- Own a home.
- Own a land.
- Own a shop.
- Access to Financial Advisory services.
- Cheque lodgment to be allowed on the account. (Where reference and utility bill is provided).
- Promotes savings habit amongst women folks, Corporate Individuals and entrepreneurs.
- Access to all JLMB credit facilities.
Requirements for account Opening
- Duly completed account opening forms.
- Means of identification. Note: a valid means of identity as stated in the account opening package i.e. Copies of driver licenses, International passports, Voters cards
- 2 passport photograph
- BVN is required.
- Valid proof of residence i.e. utility bills issued in the last 3 months (PHCN, WATER, LAWMA etc.).
- A reference is required.