Ayinoluwa ObafunshoNon Executive Director
Ayinoluwa Obafunso is a Certified Forensic Accountant and a Fellow of the Chartered Certified Accountants. He is presently the Managing Partners at A.O Partners, with over 28years experience within the firm. He attended the University of Lagos, Nigeria where he bagged a B.Sc. in Finance (with special reference in banking). He is a Fellow of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of Nigeria, member of the Institute of Management Consultants of Nigeria and a Member of the Association of Certified Fraud Examiners (ACFE).
Mr. Obafunso’s years of experience in the accountancy, auditing, consulting and public sector financial experience & relation management skills span over 28years. He started out as an Audit Trainee in the firm of Egunjobi Sulaimon & Co, he moved on to Peat Marwick Aniogunde & Co where he was an Audit Trainee and a Supervising Senior Auditor. Below are some of the positions he held and some which he currently holds:
1. The team leaders-Due Diligence Review on the status of savannah Bank of Nigeria PLC as managed by the Receivership & Liquidation department of Nigerian Deposit Insurance Corporation (NDIC) and the banking Operations department of the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN): 2002 to 2009 (Ongoing)
2. Financial/Accounting Adviser to the Central Bank of Nigeria PLC in its current restructuring & Commencement Exercise: 2009 to date.
3. Lead Accounting Adviser to the Central Bank of Nigeria on Financial Sector Reforms, as it relates to Corporate Governance, Internal Controls, Budgeting and Debt Verification of Nigerian Security Printing and Minting PLC: 2005 to 2006.
4. Consultant to CBN on Human Resources Development PLC wherein he participated in major reforms: 2010
5. Accounting Adviser to the Central Bank of Nigeria on Banking Sector Reforms and Capital Adequacy Verification of Community and Micro-Finance Banks: 2000, 2003 and 2005.
Mr. Obafunso is currently the Pastor in Charge of the Lagos Province 59 of the Redeemed Christian Church of God.